Counting always counting...

So at 50 days I decided to post an update and here I am at 50 DAYS LEFT until I leave for APU!! 50 still seems like a lot to me but i guess its half of 100 so thats better and in only 25 days i will be to the halfway point from right now so yeah i guess 50 is ok!! :)
I have had this really weird strange mix of emotions lately... on one hand I am absolutely loving my summer.... spending time outside, sleeping in, being relaxed, and no papers hanging over my head.... but on the other hand I am soooo ready to be a school, to get moved in, to get to know my roommates, to settle in to classes, to tool around LA...... you get the point... basically i want summer to continue at the same time that I am in LA.... hmmm I guess the weather will be continuing so that is a VERY BIG bonus!!!! YEAH!!!!
My summer has been pretty quite. I still am working at Walmart although my hours vary greatly from week to week.... I am sooooo ready to be done.... 4 weeks left. My last day will be Aug. 21. YEAH!!!!!!
My best friend went to Haiti for the summer, so anytime I get a free night all I want to do is call her and do something together.... We have had some pretty crazy fun times together.... Pray for her if you think about it....Her job of caring for young children there is not an easy one at all. I am holding out hope that she maybe just maybe might be able to be home before I leave for school.....
I would love to get a vacation between now and Sept. 1 to spice up the summer.....hmmmm maybe me and some friends will have to cook up something.... ;)
Here is a slight glimpse of bits and pieces of my summer......

I have been spending my Wednesday nights babysitting for Audrey, Jack and Titus....Yes it is crazy but I love every minute of it..... I am always looking forward to Wednesday nights!!!




















IT WAS SOOOO HOT!!!! This is really just for our feet and such but it hot, and our pool wasn't up yet....and someone dared me to do this!!!! HEHE!!!! =)















Another of my forever best friends!! We have a lot of fun together!!! Went putt-putting last Sunday....It was interesting to say the least!!!!














A few weeks ago i received my housing notice. It looks like I will be getting a nicer apartment than I thought. I also will have 3 other roommates, Hannah, Lindsey, and Brooke. Pray for all of us that we will mesh well together and that our relationships will be God-honoring to each other as we live together for the next year. It already appears to me that we have a few things in common so thats really good!! I am praising God for what looks to be a good year!!!
This week my grandma completely blessed me by taking me shopping for school things.... I got most of my list complete and surprise surprise I got a lot of orange things!!! My other main color is lime green. Walmart has all those bright colors this year in their college stuff.....
I am slowly getting ready to leave on September 1st. My things are beginning to occupy one side of our living room....





























So that would be the general scheme of my life right now...Getting ready for my brothers wedding Aug. 1 and moving Sept. 1.....
Life is grand....and Jesus is making it even better!!!!!

posted under |

2 comments:

Kati said...

Orange and lime green...why am I not surprised? :)

Nicole Marie said...

hehe!!!!!!!!!! gotta have fun!!!!!

Newer Post Older Post Home

Contact at APU

Contact at APU

SwagBucks

Search & Win

Contact me @ APU!

USPS Mail:
Nicole Yost
Azusa Pacific University
P.O. Box 9521 Unit 5026
Azusa, CA 91702
Other Couriers:
Nicole Yost
Azusa Pacific University
701 E. Foothill Blvd. Unit 5026
Azusa, CA 91702
Phone:
937-308-0985
E-mail:
nicole@goinx.com
nyost09@apu.edu
nicoleyost.blogspot.com
My Photo
Nicole Marie
Azusa Pacific University, 2011 Social Work Student. Los Angeles, California. Being Aunt Cole to my niece Kinzie Blaze. My Family. My Church family at Grace. The color Orange. Beaches. Photography. Family. Church. Reformed Theology. Ohio State Football. Kids. Shorts and Flipflops. Travel. 3rd World Country's. Sunshine. Graphic Design. Music. Movies old&new This is me and so much more
View my complete profile

Recent Comments