I'll be HOME for Christmas.....


This is to tell you all that I am coming home soon!!! As much as i really really love it here and I know that this is the place that God has for me, I am really ready to come home. I need the time away, i need to be able to sleep, and rest, and relax...I need to see my family, i need a hug from my mom, my dad, my sisters, my best friends, and any other person, i love in my life, I need to recharge my life, i need to go to my own church, i need to see a small child or two and get to give them a hug, need to be with the people i love!!!!! i need to not have to grocery shop, have a dryer and dishwasher work right, eat my moms food, be able to do the things the way i always have..... and i need to not think...at all....about papers, and projects, and tests, and reading, and clients......
But i only have 1 more week of class, and 1 week of finals....and then....

DAYTON, OHIO, on FRIDAY DECEMBER 18, 2009 at 11:25 pm
.....can not come fast enough....

and I hope I can see you all sometime while i am home...Love and miss you all...pray for me these last 14 days......
see you on the other side of the continental divide...... xoxo

posted under |

2 comments:

Charity said...

I remember that feeling so well . . . that last brain-crunching week of school . . . listening to "I'll be Home for Christmas" and shedding buckets of tears. . . then coming home and literally sleeping for days. Good times! Hang in there - it will go fast. Looking forward to seeing you!

Elizabeth J. said...

Have a wonderful Christmas time!

P.S. This is my first visit to your blog (I arrived here from Olivia Coy's blog.) If you'd like, drop by my blogs. Oh, Footprints in the Sand is my main blog. Thanks for reading this comment.

-Elizabeth J.

Newer Post Older Post Home

Contact at APU

Contact at APU

SwagBucks

Search & Win

Contact me @ APU!

USPS Mail:
Nicole Yost
Azusa Pacific University
P.O. Box 9521 Unit 5026
Azusa, CA 91702
Other Couriers:
Nicole Yost
Azusa Pacific University
701 E. Foothill Blvd. Unit 5026
Azusa, CA 91702
Phone:
937-308-0985
E-mail:
nicole@goinx.com
nyost09@apu.edu
nicoleyost.blogspot.com
My Photo
Nicole Marie
Azusa Pacific University, 2011 Social Work Student. Los Angeles, California. Being Aunt Cole to my niece Kinzie Blaze. My Family. My Church family at Grace. The color Orange. Beaches. Photography. Family. Church. Reformed Theology. Ohio State Football. Kids. Shorts and Flipflops. Travel. 3rd World Country's. Sunshine. Graphic Design. Music. Movies old&new This is me and so much more
View my complete profile

Recent Comments