Of Course...

OF COURSE:
Of course I only have 39 more days until I leave for home!
Of course I only have 2 weeks of school left- including finals!
Of course I have allergies now of all times
Of course I have the most intense week ahead of me
Of course everything is due in 1 week
Of course I don't have any of it done yet
Of course I have a 1 page and a 10 page paper due Monday
Of course I have a 10 page paper, a presentation, evals and a video due Tuesday
Of course I have a 1 page and a 20 page paper due Wednesday
Of course I have a presentation on Thursday
Of course thats not even in finals week
Of course Friday is the last day of class besides finals week
Of course I am almost a senior
Of course I will most likely pull an all-nighter
Of course I will trust in God
Of course I wish I could spend some time in the sun
Of course I miss home
Of course I want to go to my home church
Of course I can't wait for summer
Of course I will choose joy!
Of course I have to be moved out of this apartment in 2 weeks
Of course I miss the beach
Of course I can't wait until my niece is born
Of course I am ready for my momma's cooking
Of course I am gonna need a summer job
Of course "He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength"
Of course I will trust in God as my sustainer
Of course I am gonna stretch out here and ask for your prayers that God will get me through this week and that through it all I will bring Him the glory, honor, and praise that He deserves!
Of course my friends here are pretty great...we'll get each other through this week!!


PRAY FOR ME AND ALL OF US....FINISH STRONG!!!


posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Contact at APU

Contact at APU

SwagBucks

Search & Win

Contact me @ APU!

USPS Mail:
Nicole Yost
Azusa Pacific University
P.O. Box 9521 Unit 5026
Azusa, CA 91702
Other Couriers:
Nicole Yost
Azusa Pacific University
701 E. Foothill Blvd. Unit 5026
Azusa, CA 91702
Phone:
937-308-0985
E-mail:
nicole@goinx.com
nyost09@apu.edu
nicoleyost.blogspot.com
My Photo
Nicole Marie
Azusa Pacific University, 2011 Social Work Student. Los Angeles, California. Being Aunt Cole to my niece Kinzie Blaze. My Family. My Church family at Grace. The color Orange. Beaches. Photography. Family. Church. Reformed Theology. Ohio State Football. Kids. Shorts and Flipflops. Travel. 3rd World Country's. Sunshine. Graphic Design. Music. Movies old&new This is me and so much more
View my complete profile

Recent Comments