Only for a moment

Life is still just as crazy busy as it has been all semester....just because one project ends doesn't mean life slows down....School is getting down to the wire now....Only 2 weeks of class left....along with about 60+ pages of paper due sometime in that time....Have I started yet you ask...only about 8 pages in I say....Yes, I think I will be seeing many 3 am mornings in the library this coming week and maybe 1 or 2 all nighters.


Oh but such is my life, and it is only for a small moment in time and then its on to May term classes and days at the beach and then HOME to my beautiful family for the summer, and yes a few more classes,and some work, and a new BABY NIECE that I can't wait to meet, and hanging out with all of my marvelous friends that I miss quite a lot.
But I can't wait to be home, as much as I love my life here....I also really do miss home. But God has been so good to me to grant me the peace that I needed to be able to go to school here and not become homesick....I guess when you are 22 it might be time to grow up and fly a little bit.

God has been teaching me so much about TRUST lately.... And I am an EPIC FAIL when it comes to relying solely on Him to meet all of my needs and desires. But here's the funny thing....when I stop trying, when I stop caring quite so much....those are the times that God seems to sweep in and doing this marvelous miraculous works and I am usually left astounded in the face of them, but in reality I should not be surprised because HE IS GOD after-all.....
He has worked out so much in my life....from giving me the power to get through an all-nighter and the day after, to healing roommate issues, to empowering me as a SOCIAL WORKER, to giving me some pretty amazing friends that I am only not getting to know, to giving me an internship that looks challenging but good, to giving me a different living situation next year that will allow me to grow, to giving me a leadership opportunity and the chance to share my passion for APU...
Yes this is my God....and how can I do anything less than PRAISE HIM....
and now its off to the library I go...until they close most likely...

posted under , , , , , |

1 comments:

Margaret said...

I love your new blog look (you need to hurry home and help your mama update hers).
We are greatly looking forward to having you home for the summer!
We will pray for the next 2 weeks that God will give you an extra boost of energy to finish the semester strong.
It is exciting to see my daughter walking in Truth and trusting her Savior for her needs.
Love you & miss you- Yo Mama

Newer Post Older Post Home

Contact at APU

Contact at APU

SwagBucks

Search & Win

Contact me @ APU!

USPS Mail:
Nicole Yost
Azusa Pacific University
P.O. Box 9521 Unit 5026
Azusa, CA 91702
Other Couriers:
Nicole Yost
Azusa Pacific University
701 E. Foothill Blvd. Unit 5026
Azusa, CA 91702
Phone:
937-308-0985
E-mail:
nicole@goinx.com
nyost09@apu.edu
nicoleyost.blogspot.com
My Photo
Nicole Marie
Azusa Pacific University, 2011 Social Work Student. Los Angeles, California. Being Aunt Cole to my niece Kinzie Blaze. My Family. My Church family at Grace. The color Orange. Beaches. Photography. Family. Church. Reformed Theology. Ohio State Football. Kids. Shorts and Flipflops. Travel. 3rd World Country's. Sunshine. Graphic Design. Music. Movies old&new This is me and so much more
View my complete profile

Recent Comments