Can I just take this moment and say that NEXT 2010 was astounding in so many God-honoring ways. That what I love about Sovereign Grace Ministries, the seek to honor God, Glorify the Cross, and Present the Gospel. And it was so clearly evident all weekend long.....

I really want to write about this some more, and I hope I get the chance to, but for now you can go check out the messages here: http://www.thisisnext.org/resources/
We had Joshua Harris on "What Are You Built On?" Mark Dever on Christ Work Accomplished and Applies, Kevin DeYoung on Scripture, C.J. Mahaney on Sanctification, D.A. Carson on God, Kevin DeYoung a second time on The Church, and Jeff Purswell on the End Times. All solid and convicting messages and I encourage you to check them out. http://www.thisisnext.org/resources/ I hope to write more about this but for now I have to finish packing and load the car up to that I can catch my 10:55 pm flight out of LAX tonight!!!
I will into Dayton at 9:08 AM tomorrow and it cannot come fast enough!!!
SO I will see many of you in just a short period of time!!!

Blessings to you all!!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Contact at APU

Contact at APU

SwagBucks

Search & Win

Contact me @ APU!

USPS Mail:
Nicole Yost
Azusa Pacific University
P.O. Box 9521 Unit 5026
Azusa, CA 91702
Other Couriers:
Nicole Yost
Azusa Pacific University
701 E. Foothill Blvd. Unit 5026
Azusa, CA 91702
Phone:
937-308-0985
E-mail:
nicole@goinx.com
nyost09@apu.edu
nicoleyost.blogspot.com
My Photo
Nicole Marie
Azusa Pacific University, 2011 Social Work Student. Los Angeles, California. Being Aunt Cole to my niece Kinzie Blaze. My Family. My Church family at Grace. The color Orange. Beaches. Photography. Family. Church. Reformed Theology. Ohio State Football. Kids. Shorts and Flipflops. Travel. 3rd World Country's. Sunshine. Graphic Design. Music. Movies old&new This is me and so much more
View my complete profile

Recent Comments