Boundless Summer Challenge #1

Hey guys....

So this ministry that I really look up and that often offers articles that inspire as a young person in their 20's dealing with issues of faith, and school, and church, and family.....the ministry is Boundless....this summer, for the next month they are having a challenge where each day will bring a new "task" to be completed...The goal of this challenge is to be pushed outside of my own comfort zone and to be challenged to grow in my faith. On the side is an Apple IPad also up for grabs, which IS a nice bonus besides a stronger faith in my Savior. 
Summer can often become a time that while my ambitions are good and large, I very quickly become lax and my ambitions to grow in my faith quickly fail. My prayer is that God will use this challenge to draw me closer to Him and that He will lead me to LOVE Him more fully every day. 
I would greatly appreciate your prayers on my behalf as I take up this challenge....and that my faith in God will grow even stronger and that I will better learn to lean on Him in all things. Pray for God's blessings for everyone who is taking up this challenge and that all of us will be challenged in our faith and in our Savior. Pray that each one of us will have the patience, the strength, and the perseverance that we need and that we will each have an open heart to be able to see what God has in store for us. 

I would also love for any of you to join me in this challenge. You have until Monday the 12th to join up! Together we can hold each other accountable and our relationship together will grow, and we can encourage each other.... To those of you I shared the event with, it would be really great if you could 'like" this note! 

Thanks guys and God's blessings to all of you this summer. 

By this we know that we abide in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. By this is love perfected with us, so that we may have confidence for the day of judgment, because as he is so also are we in this world. There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
—1 John 4:9-18 

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Contact at APU

Contact at APU

SwagBucks

Search & Win

Contact me @ APU!

USPS Mail:
Nicole Yost
Azusa Pacific University
P.O. Box 9521 Unit 5026
Azusa, CA 91702
Other Couriers:
Nicole Yost
Azusa Pacific University
701 E. Foothill Blvd. Unit 5026
Azusa, CA 91702
Phone:
937-308-0985
E-mail:
nicole@goinx.com
nyost09@apu.edu
nicoleyost.blogspot.com
My Photo
Nicole Marie
Azusa Pacific University, 2011 Social Work Student. Los Angeles, California. Being Aunt Cole to my niece Kinzie Blaze. My Family. My Church family at Grace. The color Orange. Beaches. Photography. Family. Church. Reformed Theology. Ohio State Football. Kids. Shorts and Flipflops. Travel. 3rd World Country's. Sunshine. Graphic Design. Music. Movies old&new This is me and so much more
View my complete profile

Recent Comments