Boundless Summer Challenge #5

Boundless Summer Challenge #5
I am on a role now getting caught up!!.....I did this one over the weekend....But I am just now writing about it.....:)

Today's challenge is about the kind of friend that you are, and it involved talking to a friend either in person or on the phone. You have no idea how difficult it was actually.....Because A) I hate talking on the phone...especially about serious stuff, and B) I hate asking about how I am doing as a friend to my friend....kind of awkward if you ask me...:)
But I had the prime opportunity this weekend when my friend and I were driving together and we had time to talk! She initially said she didn't know, but then we got to talking about ways that I felt I could improve as a friend and we talked at length about both of us being better friends. 
I know that I need to listen more to what my friends are saying and to be more in-tune with their lives and where they are going and what they are doing. I need to focus the conversation more on them than on me. Do you even know how hard that it is to do without thinking about it....
Lord let me be a person who is more focused on YOU and that You would enlighten my conversations. 

http://www.boundlessline.org/2010/07/boundless-summer-challenge-task-5.html

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Contact at APU

Contact at APU

SwagBucks

Search & Win

Contact me @ APU!

USPS Mail:
Nicole Yost
Azusa Pacific University
P.O. Box 9521 Unit 5026
Azusa, CA 91702
Other Couriers:
Nicole Yost
Azusa Pacific University
701 E. Foothill Blvd. Unit 5026
Azusa, CA 91702
Phone:
937-308-0985
E-mail:
nicole@goinx.com
nyost09@apu.edu
nicoleyost.blogspot.com
My Photo
Nicole Marie
Azusa Pacific University, 2011 Social Work Student. Los Angeles, California. Being Aunt Cole to my niece Kinzie Blaze. My Family. My Church family at Grace. The color Orange. Beaches. Photography. Family. Church. Reformed Theology. Ohio State Football. Kids. Shorts and Flipflops. Travel. 3rd World Country's. Sunshine. Graphic Design. Music. Movies old&new This is me and so much more
View my complete profile

Recent Comments