Boundless Summer Challenge #6

Boundless Summer Challenge #6 
Essentials in a Marriage Partner....:)

In the list of essentials it is the Biblical list that is the only true one that even matters.... I don't believe that there is one right choice but good and bad choices. Something that is backed up in these articles and in 1 Cor 1:1-9. Primarily as a Christian, we should not even consider a relationship that would not feed my primary relationship with God. 
Some qualities in a guy that I see as essential are things like
-must be a believer and be growing (
-has to be willing and able to provide for his family
-be honest, good reputation, and strive for the qualities of a spiritual leader (Acts 6:3, 1 Timothy 3:1-7, and Titus 1:6-9). 
Measuring a man against this list and realizing he will grow, if he begins to meet these things then he could be considered marriageable.... even if he is shorter than me, or younger than me, or bald, or whatever other idea the culture around us has told us we should be looking for. 
Its not settling, its being decisive and making a Godly choice.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Contact at APU

Contact at APU

SwagBucks

Search & Win

Contact me @ APU!

USPS Mail:
Nicole Yost
Azusa Pacific University
P.O. Box 9521 Unit 5026
Azusa, CA 91702
Other Couriers:
Nicole Yost
Azusa Pacific University
701 E. Foothill Blvd. Unit 5026
Azusa, CA 91702
Phone:
937-308-0985
E-mail:
nicole@goinx.com
nyost09@apu.edu
nicoleyost.blogspot.com
My Photo
Nicole Marie
Azusa Pacific University, 2011 Social Work Student. Los Angeles, California. Being Aunt Cole to my niece Kinzie Blaze. My Family. My Church family at Grace. The color Orange. Beaches. Photography. Family. Church. Reformed Theology. Ohio State Football. Kids. Shorts and Flipflops. Travel. 3rd World Country's. Sunshine. Graphic Design. Music. Movies old&new This is me and so much more
View my complete profile

Recent Comments